The OR Business Management Conference is the premier conference for operating room business managers, directors and perioperative services professionals.
As the OR Business Management Conference continues to grow, we would like to add fresh perspectives to our program committee. We are looking for a diverse group of individuals representing all facility types from different regions across the nation to represent the OR Business Management Conference.
We have a strong commitment to improve diversity, equity and inclusion on our program committee. We embrace and encourage differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other characteristics such as personality and personal interests that make our program committee unique.
By participating on the program committee, you will receive several perks, benefits and industry-wide recognition. Please review the roles and responsibilities for serving on the committee listed below.
All applications must be received by August 1, 2021 to be considered for the 2022-2023 conference program committee. You will be notified by September 1, 2021 if your application has been approved to serve on the conference program committee.
- Serve a two-year term on the committee
- Participate in at least 2-3 virtual committee meetings each year
- Review and vote on all abstracts
- Suggest and invite new speaker(s) where needed
- Complimentary All-Access Registration to attend the 2022 & 2023 OR Business Management Conference
- Recognition as a program committee member in all communications promoting the event
- Networking opportunities to engage with Managers, Directors, Executives/C-Suite, Administrators, and other Perioperative Leadership