JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa
23808 Resort Parkway
San Antonio, TX 78261
Cut-off date: Monday, January 24
Rate: $229 per night (plus tax and a resort fee of $25)
The preferred way of making reservations is online. Reservations may also be made by calling Marriott Reservations at +1 210-276-2500 and referencing the OR Business Management Conference.
The resort fee includes the following:
• Wireless internet in conference center – general bandwidth which allows for casual browsing
• Guest room wireless internet for up to 6 devices and local/ domestic long-distance phone calls
• Two welcome drinks per stay in Crooked Branch (gratuity not included)
• Access to the Lantana Spa Fitness Center (Minimum age 17 years)
• Golf bag storage at TPC San Antonio
• Use of Tennis facilities, includes up to four (4) racquets based on availability
• Use of Sports Court, includes two (2) hours of court time and balls included
• Admission to the resort’s 9-acre River Bluffs Water Experience
Valet Parking: $39 daily
Marriott – As we welcome you back to our hotels around the world, we are committed to providing you with a safe environment that aligns with expert protocols for working to defeat COVID-19. Consisting of in-house and outside experts in food and water safety, hygiene and infection prevention, and hotel operations, our Marriott Cleanliness Council is redefining our cleaning and safety standards.
Click here for a complete list of everything JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country is doing in response to the COVID pandemic.
San Antonio International Airport (SAT)
Airport Phone: (210) 207-3433
Distance to the JW Marriott: 14 miles
Estimated Taxi Fare: $45 (one-way)
We are pleased to partner with United Airlines for air travel to the OR Business Management Conference.
To make flight reservations online please click on discount code ZKKK611061. MileagePlus members earn Premier Qualifying Dollars and miles for their travel.
You may also call United Meeting Reservation Desk at (800) 426 – 1122
Booking fees are waived for Meeting reservations. International customers may contact their local United Reservation Desk.
Delta Air Lines is pleased to offer special discounts for OR Business Management Conference participants. Please click here to book your flights!
You may also call Delta Meeting Network® at 1.800.328.1111* Monday–Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 7:30 p.m. (CT) and refer to Meeting Event Code NMV9L . *Please note there is not a service fee for reservations booked and ticketed via our reservation 800 number.